WHO ARE YOU? by Fiza's Blog




Have you ever given thought about things around you? Or about yourself? Maybe some of you had and rest are just going with the same routine they have been going from long.

Do you ever think why you are doing what you are doing? Let’s take an example. Why are you studying? What are you getting out of it? Or why are you cooking? I know you must have an answer for this which would like “Yeah, it’s what we are supposed to do. It’s what everyone does!” Like, really, where is it written? Why do we study all of this? Why can’t we just do whatever we want? It’s not written anywhere that you have to listen to someone or follow the orders. Yeah, it is written to be respectful to elders, kind to younger ones and good to everyone. Why are getting marks necessary? Or more specifically why passing the exams is necessary? Why failing at something isn’t accepted or taken as a normal thing? Why our institute doesn’t teach us how to be kind? A doctor, engineer or lawyer? Did you ever think to be something new or unique? 

Just leave all this I will talk about myself you know since I got to know how this brain thing works or you can say I came to sense what I wanted to do, yeah call me stubborn but I always did what I wanted to do and I never gave a damn about sitting and thinking about my decisions. I just did what I wanted to do and guess what 99% of the times I end up pretty much hurt, wounded and broken but does that stop me from doing what I want to do? The answer is No.

We human beings are very fearful creatures, yeah that's right, what I am saying is that, we all are so much controlled by our brain that we have started fearing everything like we fear that if we fail in an exam or in the subject people will think we are not a genius or normal, not even this capable of passing an exam or our parents will scold us a lot. Like failing an exam, is it the end of the world or does the Earth suddenly explode into chaos when you get an F in your paper? No, it doesn't. The world around you keeps on going and keeps on moving and it is still not ended, so why did you fear that much?

And I know you all must be thinking, "But people talk." But guess what people have mouths, we all have. Whose function is to talk? Do we really need to take every word coming out of every person's mouth seriously? No. Why should you? Or if you do then still why? Are you their servant? Like, look how fat she is? Her outfit is so underrated? Like who are you to judge? And do you actually know who you are?

None of us are happy from so many things we do. So why are we still doing it? We all make mistakes but it isn't a crime, it's our nature. We are humans created to be multitasking and different. We all just have one heart and one brain...why not use it?

Stop acting and behaving like we all have to do something historical and big. We all have different abilities and we are all capable of doing something on our own by start giving value to small things. Start living with your heart because you know that your heart is the most distant and the sweetest thing inside you. Use your brain to overcome obstacles not to create one's. One day the world is going to end and we do too. You are not permanent.

"Be like a flower whose life is short still beautiful and everyone does love them."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LOST SISTER by Fiza's Blog

MY LOST SISTER: OUR PASTS by Fiza's Blog

5 TOP MOST HAUNTED DOLLS IN REAL LIFE/FEATURING: HAUNTED DOLLS by Fiza's Blog