MY LOST SISTER by Fiza's Blog


I bid my mother goodbye while she kissed my cheeks. “Take care, ok?” she said while caressing my cheeks lovingly. “Yes mom”, I faked a smile. Soon my dad came and I walked outside with him. I sat in the car with him. He asked me some random questions and I answered him. I wasn’t interested in talking with him.

I am a 14 years old girl living in America. I have been living a miserable life since I lost my real parents. I was 11 at the time. So, I still remember that day clearly. That day was the worst day of my life. Soon after that, I was adopted by them, Mr and Mrs Edward. I never was able to love them even though they did much for me. I will repay them one day.

I saw my house every day, where I was born. No one was living there now because it was sealed. The police still weren’t able to find the murderer of my parents.

My fingers were still fidgeting with my uniform’s skirt when my dad said, “Is something bothering you? You look disturbed. I know you lost your parents but we are trying our best to help you. You can share it with me.” I looked at him. I know I can trust him. Maybe he will help me. “I just want to find my sister,” I said while looking at him. He stopped his car at the red signal and looked at me, surprised. “What do you mean by ‘my’ sister?” He said. “You don’t know?” I asked.

“No, sweetie.” He shook his head from left to right. He was completely clueless. “We asked the orphanage’s owner whether you had any other siblings or not but she denied saying that you were the only child of your parents.”

“That’s not true!” I said in a louder tone and tears started to form in my eyes. “Nancy…I am sorry. I am completely clueless. We’ll talk about it after school, ok?” He said to make me feel comfortable. I nodded and showed him a small smile. We reached our school and I bid him goodbye. “Don’t stress over it, ok?” “Yes dad”, I showed him a thumbs-ups showing him my bunny smile. “That’s my girl.” He said while smiling and started driving to his office. I looked at the back of his car until it disappeared.

I sighed and pulled out three extra homework that I did for the three most popular bullies in our school. Everyone in the school was scared of him. I went inside the school entrance and saw those three figures talking: Ivy, Theo and Alex. I bit my bottom lip and went to them.

They stopped talking when they saw me. Theo and Alex didn’t even show mercy on girls. “Here’s your homework and I also emailed your projects to Miss Christine,” I said nervously. They didn’t reply. I looked at them. “You can go now,” Ivy said.

I was shocked. They didn’t bully me today. They even didn’t shout at me. I just looked at them. “Are you deaf?” Theo said while raising his pierced eyebrow. I shook my head and moving my long blonde hair. I said while showing my bunny smile, “Thank you!” They just rolled their eyes at me but I just went to my locker was next to where they were standing. I started humming the poem which I made with my family.

I wish I could ever feel euphoria~
Oh, I really want to feel euphoria~
I want to escape from pitch black dark~
I want to shine bright like a star~
I want to fly high like an eagle~
I want a long flight like a shorebird~
But when the tears get dried,
Even if you are tired of bearing pains~
And when you want to die,
Because you are losing hope step by step~
And when their words are like a knife,
Cut your feet fiercely~
Then you realize, how much worse the pain is,
Of broken heart than the pain of body~
Tell me how would I feel euphoria~
Oh, I really want to feel what’s euphoria~

I was reciting the poem absentmindedly not knowing that the school’s biggest bullies were staring at me with wide eyes.

I closed my locker’s door and started walking towards my class. Today was Sister’s Day. I missed my little lost sister. I hope she’s fine. I wasn’t sad today because I had a hope today that I will be with my sister in the following days.

My first class started. In that, we had to show our love towards our sisters. I had bunked this class for two years but today I will tell everyone about my beautiful sister. It was my turn after Jenny who sat with me. She didn’t have a sister but she had two brothers who acted like her bodyguards. I chuckled

She sat down after completing her speech and now it was my turn. “Nancy…I have seen you for the first time here.” She said surprisingly. “Yes, ma’am. It’s my first time attending this class.” I confessed. Everyone was looking at me. All of them knew that I was adopted and my real parents were murdered. “Well, it has been long since I last saw my little sister Isabella.” I paused and looked at everyone’s surprised faces. “But the newspaper said you don’t have a sister.” I turned around to see who said that. To my surprise it was Ivy. Yeah, we were in the same class.

I scoffed and said, “Actually the owner of the orphanage lied to my parents. I just found it out today.” I shrugged and continued, “Well I don’t know where is she now but I know that we’ll meet again in a short time. I really miss her. She is the best sis ever. I really love my little lost sister.”

I smiled from outside but inside I was shattered in a million pieces. I really miss her. “In the end, I want to say that if you know any girl named Isabella Richard then please tell me.”

I sat down while everyone looked at me sympathetically. “I hope you find her one day,” she said. I nodded and just looked down.

Everyone was being nice to me. A group of girls even asked me to have lunch with them. Wow. I gladly accepted their offer. I had a good day today. Ivy, Theo and Alex didn’t bother to bully me. I was still surprised.

It was off time and everyone was heading back home. I was waiting for dad to come when someone lightly tapped on my shoulder. I whipped my head back to see who was that person. “Hi, sis. It’s been long.” I just bluntly looked at her. “Sis? What do you mean?” I asked her. Her eyes filled with tears as she hugged me. “I am your lost sister, Isabella.” I was shocked as hell. What was she saying?!

I softly pushed her away. “What are you saying? Are you pranking me again?” I said, kind of shouted at her. “No.” She said teary-eyed. “I can’t believe it. Do you have any proof?” I said, not willing to believe the truth she was saying. “You don’t have any. Just leave me alone!” I turned and was about to walk away but her action froze me.

She was singing the poem ‘Euphoria’ that my family made together. Her soothing voice was familiar. It was her.
I wish I could ever feel euphoria~
Oh, I really want to feel euphoria~
I want to escape from pitch black dark~
I want to shine bright like a star~
I want to fly high like an eagle~
I want a long flight like a shorebird~
But when the tears get dried,
Even if you are tired of bearing pains~

When she completed singing the half poem, I started singing the rest part with her. It was her. It was my lost sister. It was Isabella.

And when you want to die,
Because you are losing hope step by step~
And when their words are like a knife,
Cut your feet fiercely~
Then you realize, how much worse the pain,
Of broken heart than the pain of body~
Tell me how would I feel euphoria~
Oh, I really want to feel what’s euphoria~


AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you liked my new story that I wrote just today. Like seriously! Anyways, if you want to know Ivy and Nancy’s past then read the next part. Though it was so dramatic.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LOST SISTER: OUR PASTS by Fiza's Blog

5 TOP MOST HAUNTED DOLLS IN REAL LIFE/FEATURING: HAUNTED DOLLS by Fiza's Blog