MY LOST SISTER: OUR PASTS by Fiza's Blog




I found myself sitting in my house on the sofa with my lost sister who used to be my bully. Both of us were looking down while my step-parents were looking at us. There was dead silence in the room.

“How do you know that you are Nancy little sister?” My step-mother asked Ivy-I mean Isabella. “I overheard my parents’ conversation, last Saturday. I wasn’t eavesdropping…I just heard it while I was getting some water for myself.” She said while composing herself. “Do you have it? The recording…Do you have it now?” I asked her. “Yeah…But it has only half of the convo.” “Never mind.” Me and my step-parents said while shrugging our shoulders in unison.

She switched on her phone. Just then her phone started ringing but she declined the call. “Who is it?” My dad asked. “My step-parents.” She replied. “Answer it.” Mom said. “No.” She said coldly. “B-But why?” This time I spoke. She turned to me. “H-How can I t-talk to t-them? T-They killed o-our pa-parents.” She said in a weak low whisper.

We gasped. My dad looked at her with wide eyes while my mom covered her mouth with her face. I just stared at her, completely numb. She was sobbing but I just stared at her forcing back the tears. It was time. The time I was waiting for. At last, we have found our real parents’ murderers.

I gathered up my strength and asked Isabella. “Show us the recording.” She opened it and placed her mobile on the table.

RECORDING
 

“What will happen if she finds out?” It was a feminine voice. “Who will tell her? No one.” Now it was a masculine voice. “The doctor said her memory can come back, in two years.” She said. “Then….” There was a pause. “We’ll have to kill her too.” He said. “Kill Isabella?!” She said more likely asked. “Shh…Don’t call her Isabella. It’s Ivy. What if she hears it?” He said worriedly.

“It’s better if she doesn’t get her memory back. We can bribe her against her sister Nancy and get their money.” He said. “Then we’ll kill her.” The feminine voice completed his sentence.

 END OF RECORDING


The recording ended. “Then what happened?” I asked impatiently while I was raging with anger. “Then I ran to my room. I was having my memories back. I had dreams and all that. This weekend was very painful for me. My step-parents had brainwashed me. So, I didn’t remember anyone and thought that they were my real parents. I am really sorry, sis.” Isabella said while hugging me.

“I am calling the Inspector.” My dad said while dialling the Inspector’s number. We all nodded and listened to my dad as he talked with him. The Inspector came to our house and listened to the audio. There was a lot of other evidence against Mr. and Mrs Addison.

The police and our family went to their house. They were very shocked to see us, especially the police. “Thank God. You found our Ivy. We were so worried.” Mrs Addison said while she wrapped her arms around Isabella. “I am Isabella, not your Ivy.” She said while removing Mrs Addison’s arm off her. Mrs Addison gasped and looked at Mr Addison who was biting his lower lip. “I am afraid all of the evidences are against you, Addison.” The Inspector said. You are under arrest.” He said while showing them handcuffs.

A victorious smile was playing on my lips when they were being dragged to the car. I promised to myself that I won’t show mercy on my parent’s murderers and I did it.

AFTER A WEEK


“Goodbye, Mom!!!” Isabella and I said in unison while we waved our hands at her. Dad was waiting for us in the car. So, we quickly adjusted ourselves in the back seat and he started driving. All of us were talking in a jolly mood. We were passing our old house where I was born.

Mrs Addison and the orphanage’s owner were charged while Mr Addison was hanged for committing 2 murders and using Isabella. Isabella had started living with us and we have become a happy family now. I have started loving my step-parents from my heart as they have done so much for me.


We had passed my old house. I looked at it and said, “Mom, Dad. I hope you are doing fine up there. I miss you a lot.” I smiled and waved goodbye.



AUTHORS NOTE:

So, part 2 is here. I hope you liked this dramatic story. If you want to read part 1 then click on the link below:

MY LOST SISTER (Published)

Link:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY LOST SISTER by Fiza's Blog

5 TOP MOST HAUNTED DOLLS IN REAL LIFE/FEATURING: HAUNTED DOLLS by Fiza's Blog